Monday, July 20, 2009

still in the states, but on my way : )

well, I'm in the Fort Myers airport and I had a bit of a stressful time! Both my bags were overweight, so I had to repack right at the check in desk. The most stressful thing was the two ladies behind the desk making suggestions............I wish they would have just let the few lbs slide! Also my dad was commentating the whole thing........so, I had to leave a few things behind and my carry on backpack weighs 5,000 lbs, but I am on my way!!!!! I am soooo excited! Next time I blog it will for sure be in South Africa!

2 comments:

  1. Sally Bissell aka "mom"July 21, 2009 at 5:40 PM

    I can't wait to hear from you...I love your blog. I checked the airlines and they said your flight landed (on-line), don't worry I am not harrassing the airlines about your where-a-bouts...mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo, can't wait to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete