Saturday, July 25, 2009

My South Africa home

I thought I'd show you our sweet little cottage! I love it!! Above is the kitchen, tonight I'm making apple pie, pray that it bakes in our tiny oven!


This is me in front of the bookshelf modeling my sleeping bag my mom made me, I uploaded this accidentaly and its not letting me delete it, so here you go!
My toilet wears a dress, I forgot to make this go in the right direction before I posted, sorry!

This is a calla lily out in the garden in the courtyard:




This is my room:
I love it here. Its nice to come home from work in the village and have a peaceful, restful place to lay your head!




3 comments:

  1. I love all of the info. I miss you, and can't get the video on your old lap top I will try on the other computer to see the video. The pics are great. Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little house you're staying in! I LOVED the picture of you holding your mom's sleeping bag, especially the caption!! It is so exciting to read about your adventures and to see you living your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the cottage is so cute! Very comfy accomodations for your time away : )
    I think we should adopt the idea of toilet dresses here in the states! LOL!
    Keep up the good work!
    -Nikki

    ReplyDelete