Monday, July 20, 2009

Its South Africa time!

Well, the promised video post is not going to happen, trust me it was a painful packing experience, so you should probably be glad that I didn't video any part of it! I hate packing, and the more available space I have the worse off I am. I don't know why, I am definitely an emotional packer, when I start trying to fit everything in the bag and it doesn't all want to go in, I start to get irrational. I had a system this time, which was completely abandoned half way through for the more exciting "roll things up in a tiny ball and stuff them in, then have your mom sit on your bag while you try to zip it up". Not fun.

Now that I'm all packed and ready to fly off in a few hours I am getting more and more excited.

I'm nervous and excited! My next post will be from South Africa!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I loved the line about "have your mom sit on your bag while you try to zip it up"! I miss you! I hope you are having a wonderful time there!

    ReplyDelete