Saturday, July 25, 2009

clau clau

I went to the village feeding scheme yesterday and it was so awesome. A young woman who stayed here with Janice a few months ago, Christine, left a legacy of 4 children's "Sunday Schools", my favorite thing about these is that a local woman teaches at each of the places. Its so awesome to see African women taking responsibility for the work here! I was doing the important job of holding a 4 month old while taking the video! Below is a short one of the precious little baby.

3 comments:

  1. Keep up your efforts of changing the world! You are doing a great job so far!
    -Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle - we love your blog and will be praying for you. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. Dawn Finley and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle! I have enjoyed catching up on your trip to South Africa. George reorganized some computer stuff so I can't find the pic of Israel and I together to put with my profile. Praying for you and praying God shows you the way He has for you...to the best He has for you. Love you! -Cam

    ReplyDelete