Thursday, July 16, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane

I am getting so excited to go to South Africa. I've been packing, and I'm thinking of doing a video update once I finish packing so that you can see the beauty of my handiwork. Let me just say that I have utilized Ziplock bags in a slightly excessive manner!!

I'm also getting nervous about the 15 hour flight! I'm going to admit that most of my thoughts lately have been centered around upgrading my flight from Atlanta to Johannesburg to first class! If its less than $200 I'm going for it. I had a patient the last 2 days I worked that made me cry, so I am considering the money I earned those days as especially hard earned, and am allowing myself to get a luxury with it!

I am going to try and post on here at least every other day if not every day when I'm in South Africa, and I'm going to try to use video posting at least once a week! I'll be posting a couple more times before I go!

1 comment:

  1. So you didn't say...Did you get an upgrade to first class?
    -Nikki

    ReplyDelete